Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Cape

Cape Cod, Massachusetts is one of our all time favorite places. 
 3 years ago 

AJ played baseball there in 2010 for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks and I remember visiting and instantly falling in love with the Cape. Its hard to explain why, go visit and you'll probably love it too. Blue Hydrangeas and the ocean smell. Ahhh, I want to go back already.

That summer, he had the lucky pleasure of staying with an AMAZING host family, the Jones. We have kept in contact with them and they opened their home to us once again for the all star break! This is the only time in the entire season that AJ has 2 days in a row off. Whew! We packed those days full, and unfortunately (or fortunately) we were having so much fun that I didn't even think to get my camera out. So here are a few iPhone pictures. 




The Jones twins, Tyler and Kyle: 3 years ago // Now

I see many visits in our future. Thank you for having us, Jones family!



No comments:

Post a Comment