Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home #5

We have settled into our new home! This is the 5th place we've lived since we got married in October. FIFTH. 
One lesson I've learned this baseball season, never get comfortable or "expect" to be anywhere. This season- we "expected" to be in either Iowa or Florida. See what I mean? 

AJ is gone on a 7 day away series right now. They had home games this past weekend and I met some awesome girlfriends. Now they all just need to come back and visit for every home series. ;)
We brought next to nothing, so luckily the place we are renting is furnished. However, I had to leave my Keurig in the trunk of my car in Florida (getting shipped to MN) and for those of you who know my coffee addiction... I had a hard time parting with that bad boy. We bought a french press and using pinterest recipes, I just made a big batch of some rockin' cold press! Live and learn.

The town we live in is adorable. It's about 20 minutes from the field, but well worth the drive. Willa and I venture out every day for a walk on a beautiful trail right next to the river. One of these days I'll dust off my DSLR and stop using only my iPhone for pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment