Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Land of 10,000 Lakes

We have been back in Minnesota for a few weeks and it's been so much fun seeing all of our friends and family that we miss all season!


We are living with my sister and brother in law in Minneapolis for the fall. They are finishing their basement this week and then we will be in our own little haven down there! We love seeing our niece's smiling face every day. 
She learned "AJ" "Em" and "Willa" within days of us moving in. 


AJ had wrist surgery last week so I got to be his personal nurse/pain pill dispenser for a few days.
That being said, we are currently almost finished with season 1 of Parenthood and I felt so lazy that I took up running. Anyone who knows me has their jaw on the ground. My husband was equally as shocked. 
We'll see how long it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment