Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Off Season


The 2013 baseball season has come to an end!

We made the decision that I was going to travel with AJ this season and it has been such a fun ride so far. Of course there were moments when it wasn’t all fun. But I am so glad I could be there for the nights when AJ had a rough game, and for the nights when he made a play to win the game. 

There are days when I am sad that we aren’t doing “normal” married life things like buying a house and living in the same state for more than 6 months at a time. But we have adjusted to our “normal.” Our version of normal is just a little different than most! We are lucky to have made good friends who are living the same crazy life.

I want to say thank you to our family for being so supportive this year. 
This road would be a lot harder without your love and support. You guys are awesome.

I am so proud of my husband. He continues to amaze me every day.
 

Happy off season y’all!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I found your blog through AJ's post on Twins Daily today about his wrist surgery. It's great.

    Just so you know, if you would ever like to double-post any of your more "basebally" stories on a blog at Twins Daily, I think many TD readers would be interested in the behind-the-scenes life of minor leaguers and their families. You could post it on AJ's TD blog or get your own. It could be behind-the-scenes events or your impressions of ballparks or profiles of jobs/people in a minor league organization just random acts of kindness that you witness. We're getting 500K to 1M page views per month, so maybe we could get this neat blog some additional attention.

    Just a thought. If you would ever like to talk about something like that, feel free to reach out to me at john@bonnes.com. Or, I'm sure Seth could help too.

    Thanks,
    John

    ReplyDelete